I am selling/buying a home. Do I need to test the water?

Oregon law requires that the property owner provide coliform bacteria, nitrate and arsenic results to the purchaser of the property. Each well must be tested and results (along with the well log) must be mailed in to the state. Waterlab Corp. has copies of the law as well as the state forms for turning in the results.  State forms are also available on our Links page.