I am served by a public water supply. How do I get information about the water quality?

Call your public works office. Once a year every public water supplier must send a document called a “Consumer Confidence Report” to every customer. You can also obtain information at the Oregon Drinking Water Program web page at Data Online. This web page is listed on the Links section of this web page.